Our DuraFrame Interpretive Sign Frame has a full metal backing, and is made for use with our 1/8” EnviroReader Interpretive Sign and our 1/8” DuraReader Interpretive Sign from 10% postindustrial recycled aluminum. Our DuraFrames are fabricated from 100% extruded aluminum. Standard finish is a black powder coat, but several custom finishes are available. This frame offers the look of a pedestal with the durability of a full frame with a backing. Most DuraFrames with Posts are available in 30 and 45 degree angles, but 45 degree is our standard angle. Made in the USA.
Our DuraFrame Interpretive Sign Frames Feature…
• Highly durable extruded aluminum construction
• Up to 10% post-industrial recycled aluminum
• Lead Time: 4-6 weeks from project/proof approval (rush orders may be available)
• Available with in-ground or surface mount (in-ground is standard)
• Custom finishes available (please ask)
• CUSTOM FABRICATION AVAILABLE!
Made in the USA.
NOTE: Standard lead time is 4-6 weeks after final approval of artwork and/or receipt of deposit. Rush orders may be available for a fee.
Disclaimer: Colors shown on the website may not be accurate. Each screen and printer shows color differently. Contact us for a color sample or chart if color is critical. Size loosely represented on the main photo is 24x36.