A kiosk with the protection of a frame with a full metal backing
NPS Upright Kiosk Style Exhibit Base
The Upright Frame can be mounted in several ways.
They can be mounted as a single frame with a post on each side, a line of frames, or a cluster of frames. The frames attach to a customer supplied wood posts with lag screws (provided).
With an additional bracket, you can have a cluster of 3, 5 or more frames. Special configurations may require additional brackets, so talk to us about your interpretive design. You can even use these frames back-to-back for a 2-sided exhibit (requires 6” posts).
Interpretive signs are easily installed by removing the top rail of the frame, inserting the interpretive sign, and replacing the top rail.
Custom sizes are available.
24×36 – portrait or landscape, 36×48 – portrait or landscape, 48×48
Our NPS Style Exhibit Bases Feature…
• Highly durable extruded aluminum construction
• Up to 10% post-industrial recycled aluminum
• Lead Time: 4-6 weeks from project/proof approval (rush orders may be available)
• Available with in-ground or surface mount (in-ground is standard)
• Custom finishes available (please ask)
• CUSTOM FABRICATION AVAILABLE!
NOTE: Standard lead time is 4-6 weeks after final approval of artwork and/or receipt of deposit. Rush orders may be available for a fee.
Disclaimer: Colors shown on the website may not be accurate. Each screen and printer shows color differently. Contact us for a color sample or chart if color is critical.