Frameless pedestals for use with 1/2” interpretive panels
Upright Post Pedestal (Kiosk Style)
Our Upright Post Pedestal is used for mounting our single or double-sided ½” DuraReader interpretive panels in an upright/kiosk style.
Standard Panel Sizes
Most Popular: 24×36 & 36×48 are the most requested
Our Pedestals Feature…
• Highly durable extruded aluminum construction
• Up to 10% post-industrial recycled aluminum
• Lead Time: 4-6 weeks from project/proof approval (rush orders may be available)
• Available with in-ground or surface mount (in-ground is standard)
• Custom finishes available (please ask)
• CUSTOM FABRICATION AVAILABLE!
Our interpretive pedestals are made for use with our ½” DuraReader Interpretive Panels. All of our pedestals are made from up to 10% post-industrial recycled aluminum extrusions, are available as surface mount or in-ground mount, and in durable powder coat finish. All mounts have holes which match up to the inserts in the back side of the DuraReader. Steel pedestals are also available as a custom item.
Made in the USA.
NOTE: Standard lead time is 4-6 weeks after final approval of artwork and/or receipt of deposit. Rush orders may be available for a fee.
Disclaimer: Colors shown on the website may not be accurate. Each screen and printer shows color differently. Contact us for a color sample or chart if color is critical.